4.16.2010

Linky Love

Just wanted to share some wisdom from one of my very favorite blogs, Passionate Homemaking: http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2010/04/what-is-the-purpose-of-the-home.html.

I found Lindsey's blog through my sweet friend Carrie's blog, and her words have been such an inspiration and encouragement to me in my pursuit to be a godly wife and mother. I must admit, at times, her amazingness puts me to shame... and then I must remember, God calls me to live my own life, and no one else's. :)

And a quick update... we're spending lots of time enjoying Spring, playing in the yard and discovering what's planted there, going to the zoo, Spring cleaning, etc. It seems that Spring gives us an all-around new appreciation for life, and renewal to pursue our goals, build our friendships, and love on our family. :) At the same time, sometimes it all gets a bit overwhelming, and we remember to take time out to rest in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!