10.02.2012

(in)couraging Working New Moms



I've been waiting to tell you... My sweet friend Anna (from Girl with Blog) and I are starting an (in)courage community group for working new moms! We are so excited for this opportunity to build up other moms during this joyful and challenging stage of life.

We come to you with open hearts and arms, providing a place where you can be honest and real, where you can rest and recharge. I invite you to click over to Anna's blog to read more about our story, our plans, and how to join our group.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! I may not be a working mom, but I look forward to seeing what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! I have been heart-pumping excited about this since I first heard about it! :) You should definitely join us - and check out the other new mom groups on the incourage site, too! xoxo

      Delete

I love to hear from you!